Relying on the best practices in WordPress development industry, I deliver secure, fast and proven code.
- custom and child WordPress themes;
- custom WordPress and WooCommerce plugins;
- responsive websites from scratch;
- HTML and PSD to WordPress conversion;
- domain and hosting management;
- MySQL database development;
- bug fixing and code refactoring;
- WordPress website optimization;
- WordPress consultation and support.
I really like to work on the interesting projects with the team of web professionals, when we can develop some useful and cool things. But I’m also happy with the day-to-day jobs, such as installation, configuration, debugging, transfer, or anything else that can be necessary for the website.
I live in Ukraine, so my usual working hours within EEST timezone. And the working days are Monday-Friday. But sometimes I’m available on weekends.
The most of my custom WordPress plugins that I’ve made for my previous clients, and on what I’m working now, are based on top of WordPress Plugin Boilerplate. But if it’s necessary I can write a new plugin from scratch.
I use Underscores starter theme for all of my custom WordPress themes. Alternately I use FoundationPress starter theme built on top of Zurb Foundation. And if the website requires WooCommerce compatibility I use Storefront theme as a background.
Well, if you have any questions, I’ll be glad to answer them. Or if you have anything else I can help you with, please just let me know. I’ll be happy to assist you. Good luck!